Conduct of members
No member of the ECCTG shall:
- Conduct him/herself at a show in a manner which is offensive to the public or other members
- Argue, use abusive or threatening language, and behave with incivility or contempt towards officials or other members.
- Conduct him/herself in a manner which is detrimental to the character and/or prejudicial to the interests of the club.
- Ill-treat in any way a horse at a competition, either inside or outside the arena.
- Any abuse of horses should be reported to a member of the committee or the organiser.
Non-members must make their entries with the organiser’s consent and are responsible for familiarising them with the club rules.
Non-members will be charged £5.00 per day in addition to the standard entry fee. They must also produce proof of their own insurance, as they will not be covered by the club’s BHS insurance.
Non-members must be aged 15 or above and must be on horses (14.2hh+).
If entries have to be limited, members have priority; non-members will only be accepted if there are spaces for them.