A reminder to everyone to check your duty days – listed in the programme and on this website – and to review club rules relating to duty days. It really is unacceptable to phone up the week before a competition and say you can’t attend. It is up to you to find a replacement, not the organiser; they have volunteered their time to run the event and already have enough to do organising the competition.
Club MobileClub mobile (active on competition days only, and for calls only - no replies will be made to texts); 07504 012567
Notice for non BRC membersNon BRC members are not covered for third party claims and should be in possession of their own public liability insurance to compete at our events.
- Duty days!
- Festival of the Hunter
- Times for dressage on Sunday, March 1st
- Urgent: Combined Training Qualifier at Llanymynech March 21st
- Show Jumping – new addition to programme
Upcoming Club EventsMar1Sunall-day Winter area dressage – intermedi... @ RodbastonWinter area dressage – intermedi... @ RodbastonMar 1 all-dayAnyone wishing to represent the club at this qualifier, please contact Juliet asap!10:00 am Dressage @ Somerford Park FarmDressage @ Somerford Park FarmMar 1 @ 10:00 am – 2:00 pmClasses Prelim 13 (2006) short Prelim 19 (2008) long Novice 27 (2007) short Elem 59 (2010) long Medium 75 (2002) long Advanced Medium 94 (2002) long FEI Intermediate 11 (2009) long Helpers Jill Horne Gill Armstrong Kathy Hook Emily Hocknell … Continue reading →Mar29Sun11:00 am Show Jumping @ Somerford Park Farm
- Untitled February 28, 2015
- Re AGM. Found out yesterday that there's a caravan rally on village hall car par... February 13, 2015
- Remember to bring your own drinks on Friday, whether it be soft ones or alcohol!!! February 11, 2015
- Thank you helpers today, I think somerford topped the chill factor!!! Great jump... February 8, 2015
- Show jumping at Somerford next sunday, plus a 1.20 class for those brave people!... February 2, 2015