We’ve got a series of competitions lined up over the next few months;
10th Oct – Show jumping
24th Oct – Wendy Ashton Memorial Combined Training
7th Nov – Show jumping
28th Nov – Dressage
12th Dec – Show jumping
Entries via Horse Monkey (search for ECCTG under association to filter for just our competitions!) and more details available in the calendar to the right, including qualifier and championship dates —>
Good luck to everyone competing on Sunday. Times are here.
Good luck to everyone competing. Times are here.
Show jumping competition at Somerford, 18th July
Clear round and all heights 70cm-120cm
Entries via horse monkey
25th July, Llanymynech
All heights (70-110) and style – details here
Contact Gwen (01477 535985) if you would like to represent the club or find out more!
Sunday July 11th – Llanymynech
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN COMPETING, EITHER IN A TEAM OR AS AN INDIVIDUAL, PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP.
Preliminary entries close JUNE 18TH
1. Your name – BRC membership no
2. Horse’s name on passport Microchip no Number of BD points if any Last flu vax date
3. Which test you would like to ride as a team member or as an individual
4. Entry Fees – £25.50 as a team member; £27.50 as an individual
5. Tests for novice team unlimited BD prelim points, no novice points:
Prelim no 2 – Prelim no 12 – Prelim no 14 – prelim no 18
6. Open team unlimited novice points up 35 elementary
Novice no 24 – Novice no 28 – Novice no 39
Elementary no 40 Unlimited elementary points up to 35 medium points.
7. Pick-a-test individuals only. Medium no 69 Ad medium no 91
Please send ALL this information to Juliet Foden: Juliet@nulltimfoden.plus.com